Yesterday was rough……
Weighed down with a cold and a rattling cough that sounds remarkably close to a basset hound barking, I spent the day chasing electricians to get my permits in order for the Hawthorne Street project as well as hounding trades to send me their certificates of insurance. What is a certificate of insurance you ask? Well it is a little form that indicates that your vendor is insured say should their work cause a fire and burn down a building. Most condo associations (HOAs) want to have them on file for every vendor that walks through their doors including delivery companies. Do you know how much stuff I am having delivered by various vendors, all of which who use a different delivery company? I have literally spent what feels like a year of my life on the phone and email asking for these valuable nuggets. At this point, I hate my cold and I hate my client’s HOA (and funny enough, the client dislikes them too).
However, you know who I don’t hate? YOU! That is right because I am in love with y’all (platonically in the way you can love people who you have never met). I love you beautiful readers so much that I am giving away a $50 gift card to Z Gallerie. In case you were wondering, no this isn’t a sponsored give away…I am just feeling nice and want to do something for all you awesome readers. I felt inspired by Z Gallerie’s Spring offerings and after yesterday’s post, thought it was the perfect pre-Spring gift.
So here is the deal-o to enter…..
You MUST be a subscriber to the blog. To subscribe, click on the button in the upper right corner.
AND you need to do the following:
1) You MUST leave a comment describing what you would spend the gift card on (because I am nosy)……
For an additional entry, you can do ONE of the following:
2) Follow me on Twitter
3) Follow me on Pintrest
4) Become a fan on Facebook
5) If you happen to be a “super fan” and already do 2-4, then tweet out this post link for your second way to enter.
So you have up to two chances to enter and win! Contest ends March 12, midnight PST.
So what are you waiting for? Start leaving comments and the whatnot! And remember, who loves you baby…..
- Each person is allowed a maximum of two entries. Any entries over the allotted amount will be disqualified.
- Entries without a valid email address will be disqualified.
- Entries posted after March 12, midnight are ineligible for the drawing.
- This contest is not affiliated with Z Gallerie or its affiliates. I have not been paid or am I receiving compensation to run this give away from Z Gallerie or any parties affiliated with the company.